Friday, September 5, 2014

Intent



Just a quick post to get this rolling.

I have been wanting to do another writing project for some time, now I think I have something worth doing. From my own perspective at least :P

I figured an online blog to document my interests and activities would be a good place to put it and would give me something, long term, to work on as well. I am a gamer at heart and have never stopped gaming since my early exposure to a game called Pong. Gaming of all sorts is one of my largest vices/indulgences/therapies. I always try to spoil that young kid that still lives inside of me.

Now as for that first project...

I will be adapting a roll-playing setting that is dear to my heart, goes back to when I was a wee strap of a lad, to a set of rules that I have come to love and enjoy.

The rules set is Searchers of the Unknown, by Nicolas Dessaux, an adaptation to the basic Dungeons and Dragons rules.

The setting is Tolkien's Middle Earth. But with a twist ;)



Watch this space to see how it develops.



Don

No comments:

Post a Comment